Motorcycle Permits:

RE - LAMS approved
upto 600cc
A Permit is needed before a lesson can start.
Theory test to be done.
R - > Open class Must have R-E Licence for 12 months.
A permit is not needed to start lessons, but is required before a test is booked.
There is no theory test.

Motorcycle theory test:

This test consists of 35 multiple-choice questions that relate to general road rules and motorcycles. You will need to get 28 or more answers correct in order to pass.   You can obtain information by clicking here..